We offer individual psychotherapy for adolescents, adults, and older adults. Issues that we work with include (but are not limited to):
- Anxiety (Generalized Anxiety, Social Anxiety)
- Career Counseling
- Gender-Affirming Parenting
- Identity (racial/ethnic, gender, sexual, etc.)
- LGBTQIQ Issues
- Life Transitions
- Marital/Pre-marital Counseling
- Religious/Spiritual Concerns (including recovery from cult-like/sheltered religious upbringing)
- Women's Issues
Do you feel like you are at an impass in your romantic relationship and struggling to connect? If so, we offer couples therapy for partners/spouses to address communication, connection, and other relational concerns.
If you are interested in attending group therapy for topics such as:
- LGBTQIQ Support
- CBT/Anxiety Management
- Women's Empowerment
- Social Anxiety
- Relationships & Communication
Please contact us and let us know. We can offer any of the aforementioned groups at any time if there is enough interest.
We plan to offer a wide range of psychological assessment services:
- ADHD/Learning Disability Assessments
- Autism Spectrum Diagnostic Assessments
- IQ Testing
- Objective Personality Assessments
Please contact us for more information.
We offer consultation services for gender-affirming parenting and sexual identity-affirming parenting. If you're a parent struggling with how to raise your LGBTQ child, our consultation services can teach you strategies that support affirming parenting.
We also offer consultation for mental health practitioners regarding professional issues.
Please contact us if you have questions about consultation services that we offer.
We plan to offer this service in the future.